Saturday, February 18, 2012

100 Things To Do Before I Graduate Cal Poly SLO: Visit Every Building on Campus -Day 1

Today a new task made its way onto my running list of thing to do before I graduate from Poly. This afternoon, a friend and I, embarked on a journey to visit every building on our college campus. In the almost five hours we spent discovering our campus, wandering in circles, and walking for miles we found a many hidden treasures on Cal Poly's Campus. From halls we have never seen before, ancient gyms plastered in Cal Poly Football posters, and the Old Power House, the oldest building on Poly's campus and a historic location. The adventures were endless and we only made it 48 of the numerous buildings. Today we experienced Cal Poly's history. We discovered short cuts. We embraced our campus, our home. We found our taking more pictures than the 48 required pictures for this task. Interesting and fascinating views were found around every corner. Today we found an abandon building, a historic location, we befriended some bulls, and talked to the lambs. I'm excited for all the adventures that lay on this in my future.   

1 comment: